Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

From: Sahil
Subject: Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:12:44 -0700 (MST)

Hello All

I've been selected as one of the GSoC student this year for the project
Octave Code Sharing. Thanks a lot to all the members of Octave community.
Special thanks to Kai T Ohulus, Doug Stewart, Ankit Raj and Nir Krakauer for
believing in me even when there were a bit of conflicts about the project
choices. I will try my best to keep up with your expectations not only
during the GSoC period but also after it.

May I get to know about how should we be proceeding now onwards, i.e, the
frequency and time of meetings, availability on IRC channel, any other thing
which should be care taken of, etc.

Again, thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity.

Warm Regards
Sahil