Re: Sci-cosim

From: Romanov Alexey
Subject: Re: Sci-cosim
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:51:39 +0300

> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:20:10 -0500
> From: Doug Stewart <address@hidden>
> To: Mike Miller <address@hidden>
> Cc: octave-maintainers <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>  On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 06:56:54 -0500, Doug Stewart wrote:
>>  > This pkg has been used by Mike Miller and I, and is stable enough to be
>>  > put in Octave Forge.
>>  > I have not reviewed the coding style.
>>  > I can say that this is a very useful addition to octave and should be
>>  added
>>  > to octave Forge.
>>  > Carandraug what would it take for you to add it to Octave -forge?
>>
>>  I think he already answered that. At least one more step is to create a
>>  mirror of the git repository within the Octave Forge project which must
>>  be kept up to date as releases are made.
>>
>>  Alexey should also ensure that package releases have an up to date
>>  DESCRIPTION and NEWS file, and that the generate_html package works and
>>  produces browsable docs for the functions provided by the package.
>>
>>  More here:
>>
>>  http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html
>>
>>  --
>>  mike
>
> Thanks.
> and what about windows compatibility?
> I didn't try it on windows yet.
>
> --
> DAS[image: Certificate for 206392]
>
> <https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html>
>
> End of Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 117, Issue 19

I've made tests on Windows, and made package running at verstion 0.1.1. Since I
haven't changed main code, so I'm sure package is compatible with Windows.

>>  I think he already answered that. At least one more step is to create a
>>  mirror of the git repository within the Octave Forge project which must
>>  be kept up to date as releases are made.

How can I make this mirror?

>>  Alexey should also ensure that package releases have an up to date
>>  DESCRIPTION and NEWS file, and that the generate_html package works and
>>  produces browsable docs for the functions provided by the package.

There is no problem in supporting this package for me, because we are using it
at my work.
Do you have any manual  or HOWTO for  generate_html

Alexey Romanov