Re: interval 0.1.0 released

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: interval 0.1.0 released
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:49:37 +0100

Le 22/01/2015 13:31, Carnë Draug a écrit :
Hi everyone a new release of the interval package [1] is out, version 0.1.0, by Oliver Heimlich. The interval package provides data types and fundamental operations for real valued interval arithmetic based on the common floating-point format “binary64” a. k. a. double-precision. It aims to be standard compliant with the (upcoming) IEEE 1788 and therefore implements the set-based interval arithmetic flavor. Enjoy Octave responsibly, Carnë [1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/interval/

There are some problems in the online documentation. For instance, on this page:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/interval/function/@infsup/infsup.html

a "<" was converted to &amp;gt; because of a call to insert_char_entities.

I made a changeset that remove calls to insert_char_entites on makeinfo output:

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/generate_html/merge-requests/2/

I don't even know why I put them there in the first place, sorry for the inconvenience.

@++
Julien