Re: interval 0.1.0 released

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: interval 0.1.0 released
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:01:56 +0100

Am 22.01.2015 um 17:05 schrieb Carnë Draug:
On 22 January 2015 at 14:49, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:
Le 22/01/2015 13:31, Carnë Draug a écrit :

Hi everyone a new release of the interval package [1] is out, version
0.1.0, by Oliver Heimlich. The interval package provides data types and
fundamental operations for real valued interval arithmetic based on the
common floating-point format “binary64” a. k. a. double-precision. It aims
to be standard compliant with the (upcoming) IEEE 1788 and therefore
implements the set-based interval arithmetic flavor. Enjoy Octave
responsibly, Carnë [1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/interval/

There are some problems in the online documentation. For instance, on this
page:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/interval/function/@infsup/infsup.html

a "<" was converted to &amp;gt; because of a call to insert_char_entities.

Fixed now.

I made a changeset that remove calls to insert_char_entites on makeinfo
output:

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/generate_html/merge-requests/2/

I don't even know why I put them there in the first place, sorry for the
inconvenience.

I have merged and pushed the commit you asked. Thank you for your
continuing work on this.

Carnë

Julien, Carnë,

thank you very much for detecting and fixing this problem so fast. Online documentation looks perfect now.

Oliver