Re: plans for release

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: plans for release
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:36:34 -0600

On 3 February 2011 16:07, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:

> I was also impressed by the activity on the hg repository. Would it be
> possible to produce a graph about weekly submit rate over the last two
> months ? Is it possible with mercurial ?

I am actually working on making another code swarm for Octave to go
with the 3.4 release. You can still see the old one here:

     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/movies/octave-swarm-fast-take3.ogg

(it should play with a recent Firefox or Chrome).

You can also use the hg churn extension to generate some statistics.
Gource is another source visualiser, but I haven't been able to get it
to produce good overviews; it shows too much detail.

If you want graphs... I can probably do those too with the code swarm.
I didn't try to turn them on when I made the old code swarm.

- Jordi G. H.