Re: OSX blas wrapper for release (Re: plans for release)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: OSX blas wrapper for release (Re: plans for release)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:18:12 -0600

On 4 February 2011 10:07, Richard Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay, I followed the instructions in the Octave pdf to make a Mercurial
> changeset. It's attached.
>
> I don't think it actually puts the blaswrap.c file in the source tree, though.

You need to tell hg to start tracking new files in your source tree.
Before that, you should amend your commit.

**WARNING** the hg rollback operation I will now describe is a
destructive operation that deletes data. It undoes your last hg
operation, and it's the only operation in base hg without extensions
that do this. If your previous operation was just "hg commit", it
should be safe. It won't modify your source tree, only undo the commit
you made. Regardless, be careful with it and don't use it without
understanding what it does. You can read its docstring (or the
docstring of any other hg command in a similar manner) with "hg help
rollback".

If you start working more with hg, Mercurial Queues is a much better
way to amend commits, rebase them, reorder them, etc. It's disabled by
default because it can also be a dangerous tool if used carelessly.

     $ hg rollback
     $ hg add blaswrap.c

      .... any futher hacking you might need to do ....

     $ hg ci -m "Added Jarno Rahajalme's wrapper for Apple BLAS libraries"

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.