Re: 3.2.4 call for patches

From: Michael Godfrey
Subject: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:08:13 +0100

> I'm sorry I'm a bit out of touch with the 3.2.x releases, but what is
> the policy here? just bug fixes, or can I try to make the fltk backend
> work there?
>
> Shai
I would definitely vote for this.  These changes, in my experience,
went in without any side effects on other parts of the system, they are
documented in the current version of the Manual  (is that what will
go with the 3.2.4 release?), and they add significant functionality.

Shai:  if you put this  together could you include my one line fix to
           txt-eng-ft.cc?  John recently (when he committed your positioning
           of axis labels fix) committed this.