Re: 3.0.1 release?

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: 3.0.1 release?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 20:17:27 +0200

John W. Eaton schrieb:
I think we are overdue for a 3.0.1 release, so I've put together a
test release here:

  http://jbrwww.che.wisc.edu/home/jwe/octave-3.0.1a.tar.bz2

Since this release should fix bugs and not introduce them, I'd like to
have some people try it before releasing and announcing it.

The current octave-3-0-x branch (~1.5 hours ago) is the same as the *tar.gz file, right? It's faster for me to give it a try to build from the repository and overwrite an old Octave.app. However, everything seems to be fine for IA32 MacOSX.

  Thomas