Re: [OctDev] listing functions in a package

From: c.
Subject: Re: [OctDev] listing functions in a package
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:21:55 +0000

On 19/feb/08, at 15:00, David Bateman wrote:

This is looking good, however I have one issue with it. The signal INDEX
file contains the following snippet

signal >> Signal processing
Signals
 diric
 gauspuls
 gmonopuls

However the diric function etc end up classified into an "Unclassified" section rather than a "Signals" section. I therefore think that there is
still a slight error in your parsing code.. How robust is the parsing
code? Have you tested it on other octave-forge packages?

Regards
David

OK. this latest version also deals with:

- no newline at end of file
- lines left blank at random positions in the file
- a package with an INDEX file that just contains the line:
# dummy INDEX file
(??!!??)

It seems OK to me, though I will never be 100% sure there is no exotic construct left
that I have overlooked...

c.