Update on this LAPACK Fedora glitch.

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Update on this LAPACK Fedora glitch.
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:11:35 -0500

On  9-Dec-2004, Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden> wrote:

| So, in summary, below is the process I followed.
| With that, the "make check" went all the way through.
| I still see some errors in the octave.log, like
|
| ans = error: `a' undefined near line 4 column 5
| ans = error: `b' undefined near line 9 column 3

These are probably normal, because the tests include cases that are
supposed to generate errors to check that Octave is detecting the
error cases correctly.  What did make check tell you about the
number of passed and failed tests?  The only failures that matter are
the ones that begin with FAIL in the log file.