Re: [nmh-workers] mhl.format mystery

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] mhl.format mystery
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 11:31:19 -0400

First I ran show 31 and that had correct format.  Then I ran just the
command show 470 which at that time was the last message and that had
incorrect format like what nmh does for default formatting.  Then I ran
show 32 and that also had incorrect formatting.
I can try editing /etc/mhl.format and make it conform to what's in
/home/jude/Mail to see if that changes anything.  I'll try show all and
find out if format suddenly goes correct for email beyond the first
message.