Re: [Nmh-workers] Message with repeated content

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Message with repeated content
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:07:12 -0400

>As I read the mhshow man page, that variable designates a file which is
>additive to, not alternative to ~/.mh_profile. Indeed,
>
>       MHSHOW=/dev/null mhshow
>
>seems to be the same as mhshow. So if there is a text/html
>content type handler in ~/.mh_profile, I would have to somehow cancel it.
>How would I do that?

I had to experiment a little bit for this; it turns out a profile entry in
specified in MHSHOW overrides things in mhn.defaults, but NOT things in
your .mh_profile.  Which seems counter-intuitive to me, but whatever.

Paul's got the right answer; a blank entry of the form:

mhshow-show-text/html:

will do the trick, ASSUMING you don't have anything in your .mh_profile.