[Nmh-workers] Message with repeated content

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Message with repeated content
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 07:04:30 -0700

I am attaching (not forwarding) a message which repeats exactly the same
content, once as 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8' and once as
somehow realize that the two contents are identical. I prefer that when the
two contents are identical mhshow ignore the text/html and use the text/plain.

In practice, is this situation sufficiently rare that I can forget about it?
If not, how can I tell mhshow to ignore the text/html instead of the
text/html, when the two contents are identical and mhshow knows that?

I now have the environment variable, LC_ALL, set to en_US.utf8. My terminal
emulator uses 'Unicode (UTF-8)'. I will attach ~/.mh_profile.

    Norman Shapiro
--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: A nostalgic image Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 17:31:33 -0400
Yes indeed Norm.  You and I built a very cool piece of software together.  I'm sorry I didn't manage to find a better destination for it.

But I got an inquiry as recently as last week, and I hear the fellows at EL and RAND still find use for it once in awhile.

The central concepts I still intend to make use of again, one of these day.

Thanks for all your work getting it as far as you did.

cheers
   steve