Re: [Nmh-workers] fedora package list for nmh builds, anyone?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] fedora package list for nmh builds, anyone?
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:43:56 -0400

>That's because I thought configure was checking for them dynamically.
>It should be easy enough to look for openssl, and enable it if found.
>The sasl stuff might be a bit trickier, but not much.

Right now the assumption is that if you've done --with-tls or
--with-cyrus-sasl you've made the right adjustments to CPPFLAGS and/or
LDFLAGS and we can kick an error.  Although ... fixing that so it tries
to do those things and gracefully skips them if you can't make it work
I don't think would be so hard.  The pieces are in place, it would just
require a reshuffling.  Let me look at it.