Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:14:50 -0600

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you're already using Emacs, MH-E is a clear winner :-).

I adore MH-E! I tried Wanderlust recently, due to its ability to
interact with IMAP accounts. I gave up on it due to slowness and awkward
keystroke assignment.

There are things that do work a little better in Wanderlust, and there
are things that are easier to deal with in MH-E. In the end, I flipped
back to old-reliable: MH-E. Unfortunately for me, MH-E and w3m aren't
playing well together with my current setup (I want a simnple formatted
"dump" of the HTML email, not a "rendered" page). That's an email for
another day in another forum.

Chad

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>