Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:53:27 -0800 (PST)

Which one would be the best bet for a newbie?

We don't know your work flow. We don't know what features are important to you. We don't know anything that could help us intelligently answer the question.

I suggest you just install the various front ends, run each for a while, and decide four yourself which works best for *your* needs.

--lyndon