Re: [Nmh-workers] Syntax for choosing content transfer encoding

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Syntax for choosing content transfer encoding
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:22:03 -0500

Ken wrote:

> Also, it's always bugged me that you can't specify a CTE
> directly; nmh is actually nice that if you want exact
> control over your MIME content you can do it, but the CTE
> is the one thing you can't specify.

That has the small advantage of not needing to handle a bad
CTE specification.

Something I noticed recently that doesn't directly impact
this, but has slowed my migration to 8bit:  the nmh MIME
parser can't handle it.  I'm squashing strlen(), fgets(),
fputs(), etc., as I find them, but it'll take a while.