[Nmh-workers] mhmail.c

From: Johan Viklund
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mhmail.c
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:37:15 +0200

Hello,

Just discovered this wonderful mua-building system.

I checked out the source from git and got an error when make tried to compile
mhmail.c. The problem was that mhmail.c had a slightly later timestamp than
mhmail. This can probably only happen on a fresh clone and even then not every
time.

I think that mhmail.c should be removed since it was replaced with the mhmail
shell-script, right?

For the moment I just touched uip/mhmail and continued.

--
Johan Viklund