Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh in near, medium, and far-term

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh in near, medium, and far-term
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:41:49 -0500

>>  Specifically, scan can decode RFC 2047 headers, but it seems that show
>>  cannot (okay, mhshow seems to decode some headers, but not others).
>
>I'd say you've got that the wrong way round:
>[...]

Interesting, because I actually tested that before I sent that email.
That's part of the problem, I think ... is the issue different locale
settings?  Or something else?  Clearly we want to make it so it works
better, in other words all of the time :-)

You say that rpm says that the version is 1.3-3; is that some snapshot
version?  Or actually based on 1.3?