Re: [Nmh-workers] amusing bug in "folder"

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] amusing bug in "folder"
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:08:34 -0600

Here's what I had to do to replicate this:

1) Add -recurse.  Do you have -recurse set in your ~/.mh_profile?

2) Use the nmh 1.3 version of folder (or folders).  I don't see
   the problem with the latest nmh.  Perhaps that explains why
   Peter doesn't see the problem, either.

The folder crawling code in uip/folders.c underwent renovation
after 1.3, so my guess is that this was fixed as a part of, or
as a byproduct of, that.

David