Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh is Ncurses-based?

From: Jerrad Pierce
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh is Ncurses-based?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:38:18 -0500

>It depends on what's provided on the platform.  configure
>searches for available libraries in this order:
>  termcap_curses_order="termcap curses ncurses"
I don't think that really qualifies as curses based,
using an variant of a standard library that might be provided by (n)curses.

And that is the only instance of curses in the core source code.
vmh (visual MH) does use curses, but it doesn't even seem to build by default.
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org