Re: [Nmh-workers] 128 byte field name limit in NAMESZ breaks scan(1)

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] 128 byte field name limit in NAMESZ breaks scan(1)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:20:20 +0100

David Levine wrote:
>I took a quick look at your dynamic allocation and it looks
>fine to me

It hasn't got to me yet, but I had a look at it in the list archive, and
this line of the patch:

+                   i +- namebufsiz;

looks very dubious to me :-)

It's also got at least one unrelated change in it:
+                       if(uprf(cp, "re:") || uprf(cp, "fw:"))

Other than that, it's not as invasive a patch as I'd feared it might be,
but I still vote to put it on ice until we have some decent tests.

-- PMM