nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] undoing a backspace at almost the tail of the file lose

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] undoing a backspace at almost the tail of the file loses a line
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 14:50:28 +0200

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015, at 13:38, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> It went into SVN, r5250.

It's still no good.

Run for example 'src/nano --ignore +88 README', then type:

<Enter>  <Left>  <Backspace>

Now undo the Backspace with M-U and then try to go right.
It doesn't; it has lost the newly created line.

Attached patch fixes this.  I think this does the fully correct
thing, instead of checking for conditions that I don't really
comprehend.

:)

All, please test.

Benno