nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] FIX for undo/redo after copy and paste

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] FIX for undo/redo after copy and paste
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:44:50 -0700

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014, at 3:05, Mark Majeres wrote:
>> Yeah, it does the same thing here.  If I 'set tabstospaces' before
>> creating the lines then it works fine.  I think I saw a function for
>> making calculations on tabs, I will look into it and make the change.
>
> Any progress on this?
>
>> I also noticed that I wasn't able to change the tabsize.  No matter
>> what value I placed in nanorc, I always get tab = 4spaces.
>
> Possibly you aliased nano to "nano -T4"?
>
> Benno

Well, I can't find an alias anywhere.  I have time today, so I can
debug it and find my problem.  I should be able to finish the
undo/redo fix I started too.

I noticed there is already a line in the code that will run nano in
restricted mode if it starts with 'r' (i.e. rnano).  I expanded on it
for my 'less' hack, may as well add a 'p' too.

Mark