nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] pico who?

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] pico who?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:25:15 -0700

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:55:53 +0100
> From: frank <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] pico who?
>
> On 10/04/2014 23:23, Ken Tyler wrote:
>> Great idea, we could use cntr-c to force a crash.
>
> In applications ctrl-c, ctrl-x, ctrl-v are reserved from here to
> eternity. Tell that to RMS.

Heh, heh  :)

I had a hard time with the key bindings too.  Fortunately, they're
pretty configurable in nanorc.  The only one that I didn't remap was
Ctrl-x, other wise I think I have all of them (the one's I use
anyway).  I don't remeber what the problem with Ctrl-x was, but you
can uncomment and figure it yourself.  These go in your nanorc file.

#Ctrl+A and Ctrl+E have been re-mapped to
#previous buffer and next buffer
#this keymapping works together with a keymap that has
# shift control keycode  51 = Control_a   <--- the </,
# shift control keycode  52 = Control_e   <--- the >/.
# the keymap shipped with my distro will also switch buffers with
Alt+, and Alt+.

unbind ^A main
unbind ^E main

unbind ^O main