myexperiment-topsecret

[Myexperiment-topsecret] Workplan for ISMB

From: David Withers
Subject: [Myexperiment-topsecret] Workplan for ISMB
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:33:07 +0100

myExperiment developers,

Katy leaves for ISMB on Monday and by that time we need a video for her presentation.

The presentation and demo will concentrate on finding and downloading workflows and some social networking.

For the 21st we need a production server (that has been stress tested) and a system seeded with tags, workflows and users.

I have added some tasks at http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/July_Tasks_list#Tasks_for_ISMB

I have indicated which tasks we need to produce the video at which we will need for the demo. Please amend this list and try to add time estimates for how long these tasks will take.

I'm assuming that Dave Newman is on PhD, so we have four developers for three days (does anyone have other commitments/holidays for the next week?). We need to prioritise development activity on what we will show in the video.

David.

--
David Withers
School of Computer Science, University of Manchester,