myexperiment-topsecret

Re: [Myexperiment-topsecret] [Fwd: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Do you spe

From: Carole Goble
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-topsecret] [Fwd: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Do you speak a language other than English?]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:09:04 +0100

Matt
Carole Goble wrote:
I am disappointed that people have to ask this -- we should have this on
the web site and we should be talking directly to Duncan. I thought Matt
and David were already actioned to do this

I asked on Monday if we are putting up the ISMB date, plus 1st August
date on the site, or just 1st August?
both -
Also, I asked if we have any
'terms and conditions' for the beta.
what do you suggest?
If I can get answers to these, I can get it up on the site in 10 mins.

I also emailed Duncan about this last week as a follow up to a comment
he left on the blog, but I had problems with outgoing mail from Soton.

I am seeing him later today

thanks for this

Carole

matt