myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Changes to Subversion layout

From: Don Cruickshank
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Changes to Subversion layout
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:23:00 +0100

Just a note to avoid people doing more housekeeping than necessary, you can
avoid disturbing your existing working copies by using the following:

  $ cd webapp
  $ svn switch svn+ssh://rubyforge.org/var/svn/myexperiment/trunk

  $ cd m2
  $ svn switch svn+ssh://rubyforge.org/var/svn/myexperiment/branches/mark-branch

Obviously you'll need to check over the SVN URL (e.g. access method, embedded
usernames if you use them).

These will do an update and rewrite the SVN URLs at the same time.

Don.