myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] Changes to Subversion layout

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] Changes to Subversion layout
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:59:36 +0100

Okay, here's our new SVN layout:-

myexperiment/
     ----trunk/

     ----tags/
        -----0.1-live-july-2007/

     ----branches/
        -----live-july07/
        -----mark-branch/

------

What does this mean? Well, all the code that was in 'webapp' is now in
the trunk. This is the current place for hacking. We have two branches,
the live codebase and mark's branch (previously m2) - if you're fixing a
bug on the live code, you should fix it in the branch. When we're ready
to do another release to live, we should create a tag for it.

matt