[Myexperiment-discuss] Beanshell on Taverna Server

From: Daniele
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Beanshell on Taverna Server
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 17:03:23 +0200

Dear all,
I'm trying to execute a workflow using BeanShell script. One of those
BeanShell script is using a XMLRPC Client to call a remote service.

In workbench everything works fine by putting local dependencies to
the jar files: xmlrpc-client-3.1.3.jar, xmlrpc-common-3.1.3.jar,

My script looks like:

import org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient;
import org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClientConfigImpl;
import java.util.HashMap;

XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();
config.setServerURL(new URL("";));
XmlRpcClient client = new XmlRpcClient();

When I try to execute this workflow into the server application I
receive the following error:

WARN  2011-09-08 16:33:58,889
- Failed (INVOCATION) invoking net.sf.taverna.t2.
address@hidden for job
DispatchJobEvent facade0:SIBA:SIBA[]: Error evaluating the beanshell
script net.sf.taverna.t2.
Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient;    import
org.apache.xmlrpc.client . . . '' : Typed variable decla
ration : Class: XmlRpcClientConfigImpl not found in namespace : at
Line: 5 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import
ient;    import org.apache.xmlrpc.client . . . '' : XmlRpcClientConfigImpl

        at bsh.BSHAmbiguousName.toClass(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHType.getType(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHTypedVariableDeclaration.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)

Tried to put the jars into all tomcat classload paths (from webapp to
server), to add jar to file. Still I receive this
error message.

Thanks for your help.