myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Beanshell on Taverna Server

From: Alan R Williams
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Beanshell on Taverna Server
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:25:40 +0100

On 08/09/2011 16:03, Daniele wrote:
Dear all,

Hello

I am copying your question to the Taverna support e-mail address. They will be able to help.

Alan

I'm trying to execute a workflow using BeanShell script. One of those
BeanShell script is using a XMLRPC Client to call a remote service.

In workbench everything works fine by putting local dependencies to
the jar files: xmlrpc-client-3.1.3.jar, xmlrpc-common-3.1.3.jar,
xmlrpc-server-3.1.3.jar.

My script looks like:

import org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient;
import org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClientConfigImpl;
import java.util.HashMap;

XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();
config.setServerURL(new URL("http://46.105.98.182:8300";));
XmlRpcClient client = new XmlRpcClient();
client.setConfig(config);

[...]

When I try to execute this workflow into the server application I
receive the following error:

WARN  2011-09-08 16:33:58,889
(net.sf.taverna.t2.workflowmodel.processor.dispatch.layers.Invoke:232)
- Failed (INVOCATION) invoking net.sf.taverna.t2.
address@hidden for job
DispatchJobEvent facade0:SIBA:SIBA[]: Error evaluating the beanshell
script net.sf.taverna.t2.
address@hidden
Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient;    import
org.apache.xmlrpc.client . . . '' : Typed variable decla
ration : Class: XmlRpcClientConfigImpl not found in namespace : at
Line: 5 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcCl
ient;    import org.apache.xmlrpc.client . . . '' : XmlRpcClientConfigImpl

         at bsh.BSHAmbiguousName.toClass(Unknown Source)
         at bsh.BSHType.getType(Unknown Source)
         at bsh.BSHTypedVariableDeclaration.eval(Unknown Source)
         at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
         at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
         at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
         at
net.sf.taverna.t2.activities.beanshell.BeanshellActivity$1.run(BeanshellActivity.java:167)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Tried to put the jars into all tomcat classload paths (from webapp to
server), to add jar to catalina.properties file. Still I receive this
error message.

Thanks for your help.

daniele