myexperiment-discuss

RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Packs

From: Alan R Williams
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Packs
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:59:06 +0100

> From: "Don Cruickshank" <address@hidden>
> To: "'Linde, A.E.'" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
> Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Packs
> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:16:58 +0100

Is there anyway I can get it wrapped up as a feed?  There are standard
ways of taking feeds into most CMSes.  I know I'll have to xslt its
contents whether it's from REST or in Atom, but it'd save some code
writing - on my part anyway :-) - if it was a feed.

Also, is there anyway of being notified of changes to what is in the
pack, or would I have to make REST calls to those as well?

> Don.

Alan