myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Packs

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Packs
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:59:15 +0100

Hi Alan,

The myExperiment team (in particular Jits) has been working on producing OAI-ORE atom feeds (see http://www.openarchives.org/ore/0.9/atom-implementation.html) of packs. These should be available in the near future. Other exportable representations of packs may be produced if informed by user requirements.
From what you have said below it appears that OAI-ORE atom feeds would meet
your requirements. They are fairly extensible and so could be adapted to meet different requirements as needed.

Hope this helps,

Dave Newman
myExperiment Team Member