mug-discuss

Re: [Mug-discuss] mugs of humour

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Mug-discuss] mugs of humour
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:33:10 +0000

> >What apps can I use to edit 'mug_1pint_motifs_v0.1.sxd'?
> >anything other than OpenOffice?
>
> Where are you, and what system do you use?
> I may be able to send a CD.

I'm just across the water in Dublin, Ireland.  I'm running Debian
GNU/Linux i386 Unstable which I last updated about a month ago (before
my ISP cut me off).

Is there actually a requirement for the label to be a .sxd file?
or it that just the source file for making a .png?
...and so, could I just use GIMP?

one more thing: is there any reason for only using black & white?
There's a good GNU head in colour:
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/reiss-head.jpg

> >When I get some spare time I'll make & submit a proposal
> >for a mug...
>
> Thank you.

If you don't have any compatible CDs I hope to be back online
sometime in March.  Is there any deadline on this project?

Ciaran O'Riordan.