Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 1.1 release thoughts (Stephen Leake)

From: richhguard-monotone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 1.1 release thoughts (Stephen Leake)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:48:24 +0100 (BST)

> > My vote is to release it soon, maybe christmas?
>
> I think we can be more ambitious than that :).

Agreed :)

The only issue I have remaining is the one in nvm.flush-output-experiment,
where some automate commands don't produce any output in cmd. I haven't tested
that commit though so I don't know if it fixes it or not.

Other than that, I'd like to perform a full clean, configure, build, check on
SUSE and OpenBSD.

Should we set aside a date to perform all the checks and be on IRC?