[Monotone-devel] cia.vc is dead (to be rebuilt)

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] cia.vc is dead (to be rebuilt)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:36:12 +0200 (CEST)

Yesterday, cia.vc was unreachable, so I promissed to check it out
today.

Today, it's reachable, with the following message just a few moments
ago:

    *Service Dead!*

    Due to problems with the ISP that hosted the CIA.VC servers and
    website the CIA.VC server has been completely wiped.

    The are no backups of the servers so the service CANNOT be
    restored, The Atheme team have decided to not bother

    restoring or maintaining the service and have passed it over to
    Ilkotech.

    *Whats to become of the service?*

    Ilkotech hopes to rebuild the service from scratch, this means
    developers will need to recreate their accounts along with their

    bots and projects, we hope to have the service somewhat back
    online. We cannot promise any miracles but do promise to do our
    best.

(it's changing at a fast pace, now I'm seeing a Apache 2 test page)

So, we're currently out of that service and out of IRC messages.  I
have no idea when it will get restored, and neither does anyone else
it seems.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/