Re: Fwd: Re: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 109 - mtn au get_extended_ma

From: CooSoft Support
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 109 - mtn au get_extended_manifest_of Should Default To Current Workspace Like get_manifest_of Does (monotone)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:53:39 +0000

Sorry for the delay. I have been in bed with the Flu :-(. I have taken the liberty of moving the ticket into wont-fix to save any more time being wasted on it.

Many thanks for your feedback...

On another note I was in the process of updating Monotone::AutomateStdio to the new features of 0.99.1. Are there any other au commands scheduled for 1.00 that weren't included in 0.99.1 that I should know about :-)?

Also there is something that I have been meaning to ask about selector functions WRT mtn-browse. In mtn-browse I provide a drop down of all selectors that can be used and also describe/prompt for their arguments. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that new selector functions could easily be defined and used (presumably in LUA). Is it the case that a user could have their own selector functions? If so how could I get a list of these functions from the command line or config file? If it's the case that they are built into mtn like the single letter selectors then that's fine I'll just hardwire it like before.

Many thanks in advance,

Tony.

Thomas Keller wrote:
Forwarding this to the list...