[Monotone-devel] Re: bash completion

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: bash completion
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:14:31 +0100 (CET)

Heh, thanks :-)

I've been thinking along the same line of thoughts, and will probably
do something like that within a few days.

BTW, it almost sounds like you'd like it to become a part of the
regular distribution rather than a contrib thingy...

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:22:36 +0100, Thomas Keller