Re: [Monotone-devel] Current status of cvssync?

From: hendrik
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Current status of cvssync?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:24:50 -0400

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 08:30:51AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:01:47AM +0100, Markus Wanner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > address@hidden wrote:
> > > Can anyone enlighten me?
> > >   (a) Is it usable?
> > >   (b) is it usable for those that aren't developing monotone?
> > >   (c) does it have serious bugs or deep concptual problems?
> >
> > AFAICT Christof has used it for his own work, so I guess something
> > between (a) and (b), but maybe also (c), otherwise it would have landed
> > on mainline  ;-)

Among the three branches I found, namely,

net.venge.monotone.cvssync, 829 days old
net.venge.monotone.cvssync.attrs, 681 days old, and
net.venge.monotone.cvssync.refactor, 48 days old,

which is the one most likeky to work?

Or is the 48-day one the best because it's still being maintained
somewhat and using it would help identify problems?

Is there any documentation for cvssync?

Is there any relation between cvssync and the mtn cvs pull that's
documented in the mainline version?

-- hendrik