Re: [Monotone-devel] Blank spaces in monotone manual?

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Blank spaces in monotone manual?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:18:27 +1000

address@hidden wrote:
On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 02:43:56PM +0100, Peter Stirling wrote:
I get the same with Preview.app, highlighting the text gives an odd
effect too.

So either Preview and kinqueror share code (or at least bugs) or there's something odd about the pdf file.
Same thing with evince.

My gut feeling is that this is a problem with the PDF file, as the pages still seem to fit. Possibly, the generator tried to justify the text from the top to the bottom of the page, and had problems doing so due to the large graphic on the next page. If so, adding more text would help.

Hmmm. Is the source LaTeX by any chance?

Brian May