Re: [Monotone-devel] Blank spaces in monotone manual?

From: Peter Stirling
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Blank spaces in monotone manual?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:43:56 +0100

I get the same with Preview.app, highlighting the text gives an odd
effect too.

On 29 Jun 2008, at 2:27 pm, address@hidden wrote:

While reading http://www.monotone.ca/monotone.pdf using konqueror I've
noticed mysterious blank spaces in the manual. Specifically, in section 1.7 Branches after the words "Branches tell monotone which revisions you
would like to merge, and which you would like to keep separate." there
is a blank space about the same siza as this paragraph, followed by the words "You can see all the available branches using mtn list branches",
followed by another blank space.

Is this a problem with my browser, or are there really blank spaces in
the manual, possibly pending further revision?

-- hendrik