[Monotone-devel] Monotone upgrade policy for the SQLite copy?

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone upgrade policy for the SQLite copy?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:24:20 -0400

(accidental off-list reply, sorry if you get this twice)

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Ralf S. Engelschall
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, the actual _reason_ why just those two commands fail I don't know
> myself until now. But it seems to be related to the fact SQLite changed
> its OS abstraction layer as this is the major change between SQLite 3.4
> and 3.5 which can cause a difference here. OTOH for Monotone's SQLite
> operations this isn't really a problem IMHO -- except that we would like
> to understand the failure, of course.

Agreed.

Will you have time this week to capture straces of before/after mtn
executing those commands under those conditions?  I would do it myself
but I may not have a chance this week 'cos I'm in the middle of moving
across the country.

zw