Re: [Monotone-devel] "warning: resolve non-content conflicts..."

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] "warning: resolve non-content conflicts..."
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:40:28 -0300

Thomas Keller wrote:

> Very good description! I think there is already a FAQ page on the wiki
> [0], maybe it would be a good idea if we post this and other similar
> questions there, answer them once in detail and just direct new people
> to the appropriate entry?
>
> thm and I recently joked about some kind of IRC bot for similar purposes.

Just in case you care and not already have code to do it, Postgres
people keep an IRC bot:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/docbot/

This is Perl though ... and kept in CVS ... and uses a Postgres database
... and is BSD licensed ... are those enough objections?

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
Licensee shall have no right to use the Licensed Software