Re: [Monotone-devel] RPM build broken in Fedora

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] RPM build broken in Fedora
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:09:16 +0100

On 06/11/2007, at 12:28, Matt Johnston wrote:

I compiled the fc7 i386 rpm with the "rm info/dir" change
though not the other one - sorry I forgot to commit it.

The other one is not strictly needed, but it is what I saw in old versions of the file. Maybe it is a good idea to not include that change so as to catch spurious dir files that may appear in the future.

I think it should be fine?

Me too; I just wanted the guy who builds the SuSE packages to confirm. Who is he?

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>