[Monotone-devel] Why?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Why?
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:27:41 +0100 (CET)

Why has the asciik command reproduced what complete() does, more or
less verbatim?  Yeah, I noticed that there's the definition of the
asciik grap(10) smack in the middle, but that definition doesn't have
to be there.  Does anyone mind of I clean that up a bit?  I'm all for
reuse of code, but this doesn't look like the right way to me.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/