Re: [Monotone-devel] nice history graphs

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] nice history graphs
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:30:44 +0100

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 12:35, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I wonder if a graph (as ViewMTN used to do) or a more "tree-like" view
> like this (which is quite close the textual one NJS proposed a while
> ago, AFAIR) is more close to my mind image of it...

To me, it seems easier to follow (linear) pieces of revision history than
imaging real (concrete) complex graphs, but this may vary with the use case.

Anyway, this ticket is the anchor for getting trac's vc api changed to better
support systems like mtn.  Both display styles can be generated once we have
support for non-linear history.

--
Thomas Moschny  <address@hidden>