[Monotone-devel] Re: MtnSummin+GPG?

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: MtnSummin+GPG?
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:23:35 +0100

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> We could even put an "event" on BigLumber, I guess some other people
> (e.g. some people at Google or nearby places) could be interested too.
> If no ones has "cons" to the "event on BigLumber" idea, I'll do it
> someday tomorrow.

Well, I did, please everyone interested take a look, in case you think I
should change the wording:

http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=30434
    *  Date: February 5 - 11, 2007
    * Event name: MtnSummit'07
    * This event has a keyring.
    * Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
    * Notes: A group of developers (and enthusiast) will have a
week-long summit to "hack like mad" on monotone, a distributed
versioning system.

And, of course, everyone interested in a key signature exchange should
better send his public key in the associated keyring:
http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=5720

(key is automatically accepted if you're a biglumber user -and as such
you key/email association is automatic-, else you'll have to wait for my
manual approval)

    Lapo