Re: [Monotone-devel] Unnamed directory in a changeset

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Unnamed directory in a changeset
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:55:36 +0100

On 25/01/2007, at 18:55, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:49:53 +0100, "Julio M. Merino Vidal" <address@hidden> said:

jmmv84> For some reason, monotone is adding an unnamed directory to my
jmmv84> changeset.  I have hit this several times already (with 0.31
jmmv84> and 0.32, IIRC, but possibly earlier versions too).

This is by design, and only happens with the initial add to a new
project.  That "unnamed" directory is the top level directory of your
project tree.  Why it exists exactly?  Uhmm, I'm not savvy with
regards to the reasons, but I imagine it's so the top-level files can
be attached to *something*.

Nothing to worry about, it's normal.

Ah, ok.  Thanks for the info.

This didn't appear before, right? I mean, is this a new thing added with
the merge of the rosters branch a while ago?  Because I never noticed it
until now; just being curious.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>