[Monotone-devel] read/write permissions

From: Boris
Subject: [Monotone-devel] read/write permissions
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:01:20 +0200

What happens if a user who has only read-permission for branch A writes something to branch B? As far as I see this is possible as write-permissions are per database and not per branch. If branch B is only for privileged users is it still protected? I'd say so as the new user can't link his certificate into existing revisions in branch B. Is this correct? But does everyone with read-permission to branch B see now two heads?

Boris