Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] hotel and funding info (IMPORTANT)

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] hotel and funding info (IMPORTANT)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:24:30 +0100

Hi,

Nathaniel J. Smith wrote:
Markus - if you haven't bought stuff yet, you might want to put your
  extra days before the summit instead of after, so you and Tommy can
  split the room cost then?  Just a random idea to consider.

Thanks, good idea, but those extra days fall onto a weekend, which is not quite what I wanted.

As it's probably hard to find a room mate until 14th, I'll reconsider that. Please also write down in exact dates in the wiki, so we can arrange the hotel rooms.

Regards

Markus